Welcome to SommWine’s Ultimate Guide for WSET Level 1 in Wines!
Here’s how it works…
Each quiz corresponds to a chapter in your WSET workbook. We’ll first test your immediate recall of the material.
There are three types of quizzes inside our Ultimate Guide. Most of them are multiple choice. Yet, some are matching drag+drop questions. While the drag+drop work on mobile devices, some of the longer drag+drop quizzes may be easier on a desktop. Finally, there are also a few advanced written answer questions because heck, you should know how to spell these words!
The final quiz is modelled just like your WSET Level 1 Award in Wines exam will be.
- read a chapter in your book
- take the corresponding quiz
- review your mistakes using the ‘View Questions’ button
- retake the quiz until you gain a passing score of 85% or more (the questions will shuffle, exposing you to new ones)
Finally, the last quiz is modelled just like your WSET exam will be.
On your actual WSET exam…
- You have 45 minutes to complete 30 multiple choice questions.
- You must get 70% or more in order to pass the exam (that’s getting 21 questions right!)
Aim for Distinction!!
Now, let’s get studying, shall we?!